Saturday is the day to come and see the Heavy Horse Classes
“Fantastic show - one of the best we have been to for a long time"
FOR SHIRE AND SHIRE HORSE TYPES:
1. Brood Mare 3 year old and upwards
2. Best Colt or Filly Foal
3. Barren Mare, Filly or Gelding 3years old and upwards
4. Best Colt, Filly or Gelding 2 years old
5. Best Colt, Filly or Gelding yearling
6. Best pair shown In Hand, 1year old and upwards
7. Any breed class: Any other breed of Heavy Horse, Mare, Filly or Gelding, any age
8. Young handler
FOR ALL RECOGNISED BREEDS:
For any recognised breed of Heavy Horse to be shown in full traditional harness.
9. Agricultural Turnout Class - For any recognised breed of Heavy Horse.
10. A single, pair or tandem exhibited in gears with an agricultural vehicle or implement.