1. Do you allow dogs on the show ground? Yes, as long as they are kept on a short, fixed lead & you clean up after them. Water points are available around the showfield. Please do not leave your dog in the car
2. Are there baby changing & feeding facilities on site? Yes, located in the First Aid area near the main ring
3. How do I exhibit or take part? Entry forms for all areas are available to download from April onwards each year - see Around The Show. Please note entries for all sections can only be taken in advance
4. Do you have on site camping / accommodation? No, the site has no overnight facilities. There are camping & caravanning facilities within the village. Contact Dave Cousins at Heckington Sports Social Club on 07741 223950
5. Can I purchase entrance tickets online?
ADVANCE TICKETS are available in the village up until 5pm on the Friday before the show
ONLINE purchases for Advance One and Two Day E-Tickets can be made up until midnight on the Friday before the show
SINGLE DAY TICKETS can be purchased on the gate - cash only.
6. Can I show my classic car? No, we do not have a section for classic cars. However, Boston Classic Car Club has a private display at the show.
7. Do you accept credit cards for tickets You can buy Advance Tickets online which are available up until midnight on 28th July. Click here for details We do not have the facility to take credit cards at the show-ground, on the gate or in the village
8. Who do I contact if I have a problem? In the first instance it is easier to contact the individual Sub-Secretary in charge of the area you are interested in – contact details can be found under their section heading. The alternative point of contact is the General Secretary, Mrs Sarah Grant at the Officials Enclosure on the day, or email email@example.com
9. Can I enter my dog in the dog show? Entries cannot be accepted on the day. Please see the Dog Show Pagesfor further information or contact the Canine Secretary
10. Can I bring a BBQ for the Firework Concert? No, for fire and health & safety reasons we do not permit BBQs on site at any time over the weekend, but you are welcome to bring a picnic or try one of the many food outlets who are open into the evening.
11. How do I book a Trade Stand? Applications for Trade Stand space open on 1st January each year. Follow this link for more information. Trade Stands
12. How do I book a Mobility Scooter? Event Mobility provide a number of scooters for hire at the show. Bookings are only taken in advance by completion of a booking form. See their website Event Mobility to book online, download a booking form or phone 01386 725391 for queries
13. Do you have a Cash Machine onsite? Yes, there is a cash machine service located in the Activity Zone, close to the main entrance and car park.