Frequently Asked Questions
1. Do you allow dogs on the show ground?
Yes, as long as they are kept on a short, fixed lead & you clean up after them. Water points are available around the showfield.
Please do not leave your dog in the car
2. Are there baby changing & feeding facilities on site?
Yes, located in the First Aid area near the main ring
3. How do I exhibit or take part?
Entry forms for all areas are available to download from April onwards each year - see Around The Show.
Please note entries for all sections can only be taken in advance
4. Do you have on site camping / accommodation?
No, the site has no overnight facilities. There are camping & caravanning facilities within the village.
Contact Dave Cousins at Heckington Sports Social Club on 07741 223950
5. Can I purchase entrance tickets online?
- ADVANCE TICKETS are available in the village up until 5pm on Friday 28th July.
- ONLINE purchases for Advance One and Two Day E-Tickets can be made up until midnight on Friday 28th July
- SINGLE DAY TICKETS can be purchased on the gate - cash only.
6. Can I show my classic car?
No, we do not have a section for classic cars. However, Boston Classic Car Club has a private display at the show.
7. Do you accept credit cards for tickets
You can buy Advance Tickets online which are available up until 28th July. Click here for details
We do not have the facility to take credit cards at the show-ground, on the gate or in the village
8. Who do I contact if I have a problem?
In the first instance it is easier to contact the individual Sub-Secretary in charge of the area you are interested in – contact details can be found under their section heading. The alternative point of contact is the General Secretary, Mrs Sarah Grant at the Officials Enclosure on the day, or email firstname.lastname@example.org
9. Can I enter my dog in the dog show?
Entries cannot be accepted on the day. Please see the Dog Show Pages for further information or contact the Canine Secretary
10. Can I bring a BBQ for the Firework Concert?
No, for fire and health & safety reasons we do not permit BBQs on site at any time over the weekend.
11. How do I book a Trade Stand?
Applications for Trade Stand space open on 1st January each year. Follow this link for more information. Trade Stands
12. How do I book a Mobility Scooter?
Event Mobility provide a number of scooters for hire at the show. Bookings are only taken in advance by completion of a booking form.
See their website Event Mobility to book online, download a booking form or phone 01386 725391 for queries
13. Do you have a Cash Machine onsite?
Yes, there is a cash machine service located in the Activity Zone, close to the main entrance and car park.
14. What is an E-Ticket and how do I use it?
Read our quick and easy guide to E-Ticketing here
15. Who do I contact if I have a problem with E-Tickets?
Look at the Help section on our Ticket page, where there is a link to download your tickets again and a contact point for further help
16. Can I just come to the Firework Concert on Saturday evening?
Yes, tickets are available on the gate at £5 per adult from 6pm. Accompanied U16's are free