What a superb show – you should all be very proud of yourselves”
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Do you allow dogs on the show ground? Yes, as long as they are kept on a short, fixed lead & you clean up after them. Water points are available around the showfield. Please do not leave your dog in the car
2. Are there baby changing & feeding facilities on site? Yes, located in the St John's First Aid area near the main ring
3. How do I exhibit or take part? Entry forms for all areas are available to download from April onwards each year - seeAround The Show. Please note entries for all sections can only be taken in advance 4. Do you have on site camping / accommodation? No, the site has no overnight facilities. There are camping & caravanning facilities within the village. Contact Anna Giles on 07801631404 or firstname.lastname@example.org
5. Can I purchase entrance tickets online?
ADVANCE TICKETS are available in the village up until 5pm on the Friday before the show
ONLINE purchases for advance E-Tickets can be made up until 5pm on the Friday before the show
6. Can I show my classic car? No, we do not have a section for classic cars. However, Boston Classic Car Club has a private display at the show.
7. Do you accept credit cards for tickets We accept credit and debit cards on the gate (subject to mobile signal) You can buy Advance Tickets online which are available up until the Friday before the show.. Click here for details
8. Who do I contact if I have a problem? In the first instance it is easier to contact the individual Sub-Secretary in charge of the area you are interested in – contact details can be found under their section heading. The alternative point of contact is the General Secretary, Mrs Sarah Grant at the Officials Enclosure at the Show, or email email@example.com all other times
9. Can I enter my dog in the dog show? Entries cannot be accepted on the day. Please see the Dog Show Pagesfor further information or contact the Canine Secretary
10. Can I bring a BBQ for the Firework Concert? No, for fire and health & safety reasons we do not permit BBQs on site at any time over the weekend, but you are welcome to bring a picnic or try one of the many food outlets who are open into the evening.
11. How do I book a Trade Stand? Applications for Trade Stand space open on 1st January each year. Follow this link for more information. Trade Stands
12. How do I book a Mobility Scooter? Please contact
13. Do you have a Cash Machine onsite? Cashback is available from the gate staff and at the enquiries desk.
16. Can I just come to the Firework Concert on Saturday evening? Yes, tickets are the same for all day Saturday including the fireworks. See the Tickets page for more info
17. When is next year's Show? The show is held on the last full weekend in July each year: Saturday 24th & Sunday 25th July 2021 Saturday 30th & Sunday 31st July 2022 Saturday 29th & Sunday 30th July 2023
18. I have a full-time carer - what is the admission policy for them? The Society does not wish to discriminate against visitors with disabilities, so the full admission rate will be charged. However, if a visitor has a full-time carer a free ticket is available for them at the same time as purchasing an advance ticket. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information at least one week before the show
General Enquiries: 01529 461823
Heckington & District Agricultural Society | Registered Charity No: 1108859 | All rights reserved